Public Service Announcement
CORONAVIRUS 19 REGULATIONS
STAY HOME IF YOU ARE ILL.
Those individuals who test positive for Coronavirus should self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days.
A “Fever/Respiratory” Tent has been set up by the CRMC Emergency Room and will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. seven days per week beginning Thursday, March 19, 2020. Any patient 16 years and older exhibiting fever and/or respiratory issues should present to this tent for screening, rather than to one of CRMC’s satellite clinics. Children younger than 16 may go to a satellite clinic for screening. Questions may be called to 816.649.3260.
- Effective immediately, and until further notice, only CRMC’s Emergency Room Ambulance entrance and the adjacent Outpatient Clinic I entrance will be open/unlocked.
- Anyone entering the building through OP Clinic I will have his/her temperature taken. If positive (100º or more), he/she will be sent to the Fever/Respiratory Tent for screening, or home for self-quarantine.
- Dialysis patients will still enter CRMC in their usual manner, and a staff member will escort them to Dialysis.
- The Ambassador program has been suspended, and all student training programs have been suspended.
- Meals on Wheels will be delivered to the door only.
- No visitors will be allowed within CRMC unless they are screened for fever first.
- Minor patients shall have one parent present at a time.
- No meetings involving outside entities will be scheduled at CRMC, and no sales representatives will be allowed.
- There will be a mandatory 14-day quarantine for CRMC employees who have traveled abroad or to one of the U.S. “hot spots.” A moratorium has now been placed on employee travel.
- Patients who call a satellite clinic with the potential for Covid-19 will be evaluated over the phone and
quarantined at home unless the provider deems otherwise.
- All satellite clinic doors will be locked. Patients will be seen by appointment only and screened at the entrance.
- After-Hours Care at Walnut Medical Clinic will be limited to appointments only — no walk-ins. Appointments should be made for non-fever, non-respiratory issues only, unless the patient is 15 years old or younger.
At Cameron Regional Medical Center We’ve Dedicated Our Lives To Yours
Cameron Regional Medical Center is a 58-bed acute care medical facility. Physicians and healthcare professionals at Cameron Regional Medical Center provide a variety of services; including, surgical services, diagnostic/ancillary services, respiratory, laboratory services, and wound care.
The emergency services department is staffed with board certified emergency physicians and specially trained nurses, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week, to treat all types of emergency situations.
What’s Happening in the
Events and Announcements
Keep track of the latest news and information at Cameron Regional Medical Center Hospital. We also sponsor several events in throughout the year and we appreciate your participation in these events and making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. For more information on any of the events below, please call (816) 649-3226
VIEW ALL EVENTS
Cameron Regional Medical Center Foundation
“To know even one other life has breathed easier because you lived: This is to have succeeded.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
The CRMC Foundation constantly looks for new and innovative ways to support and sustain the Medical Center in improving the health, well-being, and quality of life of its patrons. Through its stewardship, the Foundation serves as a bridge between the health care needs of our region and the resources required to address those needs.